ENG- Bricklayer (Fulltime)
Location: Europe, mainly the Netherlands
Main tasks / responsibilities:
As a refractory bricklayer you are responsible for constructing and repairing refractory linings and masonry units in various environments such as the petrochemical-, chemical- and metal industries. You will be working with a Portuguese crew throughout Europe but mainly in The Benelux (Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands).
Your main tasks will be:
- Installation of bricks, insulation- and various refractory materials;
- Welding, cutting, grinding, installing anchors, forming and pouring;
- Installation of refractory products using various applications such as gunning and casting.
As a bricklayer, it is important to have strong attention to detail, as even the slightest mistake can lead to production problems later. It is also necessary to be able to follow strict safety protocols since we are working in hazardous, demanding environments. Safety is our highest priority and we expect it too be yours too.
- Minimal 2 years of experience in Refractory (required);
- A VCA (VOL) certificate (preferable)
- Able to read technical drawings;
- Able to comprehend verbal and written instructions;
- Able to take measurements;
- Able to work accurate;
- Focus on safe work practices, strong work ethic and a good attitude;
- A good physical condition and stamina;
- Proficient English and Portuguese language in word;
- The ability to work abroad.
The company offers:
Within Thermoheat we value initiative and pro-activity in which you are given the possibility to think along with us. We are located in a very dynamic, international environment with many possibilities.
Thermoheat finds it very important to take good care of our employees. We therefore having our employees flying to The Netherlands by airplane. We arranged suitable housing accommodations in which every employee has their own (private) bedroom, wifi is included. If employees need to work abroad, well accommodation (hotels, apartments) with separate bedrooms will be arranged. Our employees receive a daily food allowances on a weekly basis.
- A challenging and exiting job in a dynamic environment;
- A competitive salary;
- Daily food allowance;
- 22 vacation days based on a full-time employment;
- A pleasant and international working atmosphere in a Portuguese crew;
- Various growth and development opportunities
- Well arranged housing and transport.
Thermoheat is a Dutch company that provides customers a wide range of Refractory products and services. We design, supply and install heat resistant products in various primary industries such a petrochemical, chemical industry, metal industry and offshore. With more than 40 years of experience in this niche market, Thermoheat is a valued partner in The Netherlands and abroad.
How to apply:
Please send an email to with a copy of your CV and cover letter in English
|onbekend – onbekend
|Uren per week:
|1 – 40
Heb je interesse in deze vacature en wil je graag op deze functie solliciteren? Neem dan contact op met Thermoheat via onbekend of onbekend. Of bezoek hun website onbekend.
Deel de vacature:
Leuk dat je een van de recent geplaatste vacatures hebt geopend via de middelharniskrant. Hopelijk vind je een baan die bij je past en waar je gelukkig van wordt!